Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Free Astrology Charts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Free Astrology Charts Empty
PostSubject: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:54 am

Get yours here: Astro.com

:joyr:

*edit* I had mine up but it expired dh

Last edited by GothiKat on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 2:57 am

If you check out the menu on that web site on the left hand side and go up to Interactive Horoscopes, it will give you more information about what all the lines etc in your chart mean. I found this pretty useful Cool
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:24 pm

astro.com is a fantastic site, I've used it LOTS in the past. A tip for posting natal charts - you need to save them to your computer, upload to a server (if you have a MySpace or Facebook, or any other sort of account where you can upload pics then any of those should be fine), and then link to it. That way you can permanently post it.

Also, it's been found before that if you have an astro.com account and try to link directly to the charts, people can access your account. So saving, uploading to somewhere else and then linking is the safest way to go!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:13 pm

Thanks for the advice Gem. I had no idea about that.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:22 am

Linking directly was a fairly common thing for people to do on astrology forums a few years back, but then someone got hacked (which means, among other things, hackers can mess up all your data, charts, etc). Apart from that little flaw in astro.com, it is a fabulous site! It's the best one out there for detailed astro analysis. rnbwstr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Astrology Charts   Free Astrology Charts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Astrology Charts
Page 1 of 1