Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force Empty
PostSubject: Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force   Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Tuesday December 7, 2010

Mars' move into Capricorn gives us just the muscle we need to keep pushing through, in this time of great challenge. Mars is raw force, and in Capricorn, can be a formidable player. The red planet will be instigating action in cardinal earth Capricorn through mid January.

This month, Mars adds potent martial urgency to our drives, especially when it meets with explosive Pluto on the 13th. The Mars-Pluto meeting can release great reserves of power, vitality, desire at that time. We ride the intensity in a masterful way, when we are able to harness it for the good of ourselves and everyone else.

It's time to act on our own authority, and unlock anything buried that's crucial to overcoming the obstacles on our plate. If you're like me, you've got different tiers of what you'd like to accomplish -- some seemingly more impossible than others. With Mars in Capricorn, and the Mercury retrograde in this sign, we're apt to review those more lofty goals. They might be ones we've given up on.

But as Mercury meets Mars -- also on the 13th -- we can see into the very structure of our lives. The mind is vitalized with thoughts of reaching your personal pinnacle of success, establishing a stable life, making your mark. These often go right along with being responsible to your own potential, contributing to the whole, being conscientious. The truth about what's necessary to move forward might be daunting. It could mean making extremely tough choices. But it also allows you to settle into a path of intense purpose.

Some Mars Capricorn themes:

•Forgoing immediate gratification for something more substantial down the road.

•What's attractive -- steady confidence, ability to persevere, a man or woman of substance.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force   Mars into Capricorn - A Driving Force Icon_minitimeTue Dec 07, 2010 8:12 pm

It's time to act on our own authority, and unlock anything buried that's crucial to overcoming the obstacles on our plate.

Shocked Wow...yet again the planets and I are in sync...something very big has become unburied for me this week and it has shaken me to the core. I feel like now that it is out in my open awareness, dealing with it will profoundly change my life. Which also resonates with this:

The mind is vitalized with thoughts of reaching your personal pinnacle of success, establishing a stable life, making your mark...The truth about what's necessary to move forward might be daunting. It could mean making extremely tough choices. But it also allows you to settle into a path of intense purpose.

Amazing magic
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Page 1 of 1