Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Churnings Deep Within

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Churnings Deep Within Empty
PostSubject: Churnings Deep Within   Churnings Deep Within Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Churnings Deep Within

December 12th, 2010
Mars, Mercury and Pluto are together in Capricorn now, generating a most dynamic and powerful force. You can expect to feel churnings at gut levels for awhile. What is moving deep within? What is wanting to emerge in your life? These are up now.

In the Tarot, the Tower (XVI) is a perfect card depicting the current energies. We all have a structure for our life, which is the Tower in this image. Many things built this structure–believes, experiences, decisions, etc. Yet there are times the structure becomes out-dated in some way, and actually begins to confine us instead of support us.

Know that new avenues for Light are created from Tower-like experiences.

The Universal energies, here shown as the lightening, rain and wind, come and threaten the existing Tower, i.e. structure. While there is much here to understand, the most important thing to remember is that it is indeed necessary at times to allow the old to crumble, as this creates an opening to the next phase.

I love that the next card in the sequence of the Tarot is the Star (XVII)–enlightenment and insight from above. Yet how can this enlightenment “get in” if we block it by remaining “safe” within our Tower?

Back to the current Astrological influence: With Mercury also retrograde, trust your instincts more than your mind. (Or at least as much as.) You know, at some level, what is going on. This happening in the sign of Capricorn indicates that the area of your life likely being impacted is foundational, basic, where you stand. Time to move? Change jobs? Break off a habit? Or a dysfunctional relationship or association?

Some questions to ask now are:

Are old forms and patterns holding me back?

Did I make decisions in the past that I am still living by, but that are now out dated and no longer server me?

Am I tending to the most basic areas of my life? Those that encourage and create new life to course through my veins?

Do I do things in a direct and decisive manner or waste time in indecision?

Do I have a Life Plan? Is it in alignment with my Soul Plan? (I will be addressing this more as the New Year approaches).

In essence, now is a time when what is REALLY going on deep within, those patterns and believes that can run the show from the unconscious, are emerging in some way or another. This can indeed be uncomfortable . . . however, it can also be revealing and ultimately show you where you are blocked.

A birth of sorts is at hand. And as with most births, it can also be painful and full of intensity. Notice the shift of the subtle inner currents. A change by mid-week in some key area is possible.

Sending you much Light,

~Elizabeth

Astrology of Light.com
Back to top Go down

Churnings Deep Within
Page 1 of 1