Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:03 pm

Full Moon in Scorpio
The Deep End

Molly Hall, About.com

It's a deep plunge in the soul's pool, with a Full Moon (Tuesday the 17th at 7:09 am eastern) in watery and very psychic Scorpio at 26 degrees. Intense!

The most powerful thing you can do is drop down into a more soulful place. Something way deeper and usually far below the radar can be experienced now. There are also great healing forces in play.

Some full Moon Scorpio themes are: seeing beyond the veil to a hidden truth, deep release, transmuting poisons/toxins, intimacy, illuminating dreams or nightmares, and power -- creative, sexual, emotional. We're close to life's most profound mysteries, like invisible bonds across time and distance, and something dying, so it can be transformed.

Scorpio's psychic-emotional power is both feared and respected. Letting go at this Full Moon can feel daunting in some way -- like it's final, no turning back. Scorpio is often called the all-or-nothing sign. If you risk it, and surrender, the rewards are big.

The whole self is poured out, and mixed with the potent Full Moon energies. The release of certain emotions can be destructive, if there are wounds exposed. But the deluge is movement, and is a catalyst out of swampy stagnation. There's a chance for a cleansing, and being renewed.

This Full Moon is tops for ritually marking a change. It's a sign of healing, but in the Plutonian sense. The kind that means facing demons, walking through fear and embracing the whole range of experience.

The Sun, Mercury, Mars and Venus in earthy Taurus is settling to the tempestuous Full Moon. The Scorpio-Taurus axis is about going deep, physically merging with Earth or energetically/sexually merging with a lover. At the Big Reveal of the Full Moon, you see what you're enmeshed in -- is it healthy or is it a toxic wasteland? Can the negativity be transformed, or is it time to make a clean break?

Aiding the metamorphosis are three trines from Pluto, Scorpio's ruler, to the planets in early degrees of Taurus (Mars, Mercury and Venus). This is when the inspirations of Aries these many months are pushed into the ground of your being. You find ways to make it real.

The Full Moon is a psychic and emotional transfusion, an alchemical exchange, with juices stirred over the primal fire. Pluto's trines to planets in Taurus shows us the essentials, what's solid and can be built upon. This is a Full Moon of symbolically hitting bottom, and finding your footing there.

Coming to Your Senses

This full Moon emphasizes both kinds of roots, the psychic subterranean kind, and those that come from being parked in one spot. It's timely for purging the excess, what takes you off your center. Scorpio's regenerative force helps you clear out the psyche, and come home to feeling good.

Talking about coming home, I'd like to point out that Taurus and Scorpio are fixed signs that seek security. Scorpio finds it by plumbing the depths, and transforming again and again, to stand on a sense of real integrity. True confidence emerges when there's nothing to fear within or without.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 4:29 pm

It is the Wesak Full Moon today (Buddha Poornima), the energy was awesome and the group meditation was perfect!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:53 pm

Interesting! I went for a walk last night and noticed the full-looking Moon. (And thought to myself that our neighborhood was awfully quiet for such a night!) Personally, I can see this in relation to several minor current aspects of my life -- though any bigger picture remains unclear.

Speaking of the Taurus-Scorpio axis, that's my Nodal Axis. (Taurus South to Scorpio North.) My life has certainly been about the destroying-and-rebuilding. Has it ever!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Seven, the Rogue Guru wrote:
My life has certainly been about the destroying-and-rebuilding. Has it ever!

WELL,

This sure is good news Rogue cheers

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 7:25 pm

In a non-physical sense, yes, it's good; I've learned a lot.
In a material sense, not so much. There seems to always be more destroying than rebuilding.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitimeThu May 19, 2011 1:15 pm

I seem to be navigating alot of stress. Don't know what is going on but if the planets could destroy the stress for me then I would be very grateful.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End   Full Moon in Scorpio  The Deep End Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Moon in Scorpio The Deep End
Page 1 of 1