Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Lights

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:03 am

O Christmas Tree

According to my Lights, the Christmas Tree is a wonderful symbol which can help us recognize our connections with all our fellows and the whole of creation.

We really shouldn’t need any such symbol, because we all “live in the same boat” - that is, walk the same planet, breathe the same air, have the same source in Spirit. But, how easily we forget.

I often think that you and I are like the two thumbs of my two hands. They are obviously - to me, the owner - part of the same body. I see the Big Picture, at least for my own personal dwelling place.

But, I wonder if my right thumb has any sense of being connected with the left. If they could think, they might argue and fight as to which one was the better thumb. They have no way of knowing that they are PHYSICALLY connected by a network of nerves and vessels, skin and bones and connective tissue.

You and I are in a similar fix as those two thumbs. Mostly, we are clueless that we are indeed connected with each other, the whole of the planet and beyond.

We are clearly connected by the land, air and water which sustain us. That’s easy.

But, we are also interconnected by invisible (to us) strands of light and force and energy which are the template on which all things are created and re-created.

Some day, we will have the vision of the Great Ones and not have to merely imagine the subtle threads of light which substand our bodies and the planet. And, others which tether us emotionally and mentally to friends and foes alike. And, deeper ones which bond us indivisibly with our spiritual Source.

A lit up Christmas tree reminds me of this Truth. The image on the attached card does the same as well for me. Hinting at how Light is the essence of the Christmas tree symbol. And, the Season. And, Life.

The symbol also reminds us of the “thousand points of light” which are supposed to shine out and make this land better. It really is billions of points of Light which make up the subtle body of Planet Earth. (The Body of Christ - for church people.)

You might want to think about that especially if you participate in a holiday candlelighting. After all “ye are the Light of the World,” just like the Elder Brothers.

May the True Lights of the Season seep more deeply into the awareness of us all. In the immortal words of Tiny Tim Cratchit: “God Bless us Everyone!”

--
* Ω *

--
http://rockymountainastrologer.com

"The symbol is the bridge between the literal world and the direct experience of God."
Lama Govinda

cane

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 3:15 am

Christmas Lights Cat_light
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:43 am

Laughing Obviously that cat didn't get the memo that Christmas is a wonderful time of year.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:45 am

Beautiful photo! But he does look a little suspicious of those lights!
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:29 pm

NOW this one is really suspicious Laughing

Christmas Lights Funny-pictures-cat-ate-your-christmas-lights
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Christmas Lights Frog-eats-christmas-light-and-glows-funny-photo
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:41 pm

LIGHT TESTER

Christmas Lights How-To-Test-Your-Christmas-Lights
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:42 pm

scratch Dear goodness, I know we carry the light within us but that is no way to go about trying to increase it. rofl
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:18 pm

:hehehe:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Christmas Lights Empty
PostSubject: Re: Christmas Lights   Christmas Lights Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christmas Lights
Page 1 of 1