Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Mind

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Soul Mind  Empty
PostSubject: Soul Mind    Soul Mind  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:59 pm

Soul Mind

Soul Sign

The higher mind is the soul mind. It helps us understand universal laws and principles. It is the mind that can appreciate and express aspects of essential Beauty, Truth or Goodness.

Reflection

Lower mind is the personality mind which analyzes, reasons and deals with external reality. It gets involved in competition, comparison, argument, confrontation and separation. Higher mind must address issues of ignorance, selfishness or imposition of power. This can only be done with soul consciousness (intelligence and love), and therefore with impartiality (intelligent understanding) and impersonality (pure love) - especially towards oneself.

When and how frequently do you use your higher mind?

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Soul Mind  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Mind    Soul Mind  Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:59 pm

I switch between the two frequently but I would have to say that my higher mind influences most of my activities and therefore seeps through to my lower mind all the time. I am able to combine the dual vision and see the spirit at work in everything I encounter. I live in a creative world of my own design and it brings me much joy. I consider my vision multi-dimensional. There is always many facets to each and every object or situation. Taking an all-encompassing view makes the experience of living so much richer.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Soul Mind
Page 1 of 1