Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World Empty
PostSubject: New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World   New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 4:41 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Wednesday March 2, 2011

In a book called, the artist inside, Tom Hackett laments our being cut off from intimate awareness of our own dreaming states of consciousness. He writes, "Without it we cannot see pattern, or connection, or our deep relationship to the world. We become deaf to the song of our soul. We begin to live out of balance."

Some cultures have shamans that dwell in the dreamtime, and act as interpreter. I'm in a study group where we've been sharing our dreams. Too often, though, we're holding all that. This holding and lack of meaning, I believe, is a source of a lot of pain, and makes us vulnerable to manipulation. Life feels like a swampy mess, or just chaotic. As Hackett writes, "No one helps us re-imagine the world."

At the New Moon in Pisces, this Friday, the dreamtime is as real as real life, with six planets in Pisces. Mercury's there too, and I'm not feeling like the sharpest knife in the drawer. For example, yesterday I was suddenly seduced by the smell of something fresh baking. I thought my neighbor must be making something delicious for dinner. Then I realized I had the bread machine going, and it was nearly done. That let me know that I was deep in the eternal now of Pisces, and shouldn't try to do too much focused work.

It's a great week to be deep in it, and experiment with your imagination through any medium or activity. When we drop below the surface, into that deeper realm, we are home. And we have access to everything that's out there, and things we can call in through that mysterious void of the New Moon.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World   New Moon Pisces, Re-imagining the World Icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 5:11 pm

Solane Star wrote:
At the New Moon in Pisces, this Friday, the dreamtime is as real as real life, with six planets in Pisces. Mercury's there too, and I'm not feeling like the sharpest knife in the drawer. For example, yesterday I was suddenly seduced by the smell of something fresh baking. I thought my neighbor must be making something delicious for dinner. Then I realized I had the bread machine going, and it was nearly done. That let me know that I was deep in the eternal now of Pisces, and shouldn't try to do too much focused work.

It's a great week to be deep in it, and experiment with your imagination through any medium or activity. When we drop below the surface, into that deeper realm, we are home. And we have access to everything that's out there, and things we can call in through that mysterious void of the New Moon.

Like a Star @ heaven Laughing Like a Star @ heaven Loving it !! !! Cool
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1