Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered  Empty
PostSubject: Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered    Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Molly Hall About.com
Monday March 28, 2011

I've been uncharacteristically self-absorbed today -- maybe it's Venus (in Pisces) about to cross my Ascendant, and all this self-centered Aries energy. I took loads of pictures of myself, some with my dog Lulu. And even looking at the New Moon chart, my driving interest was, "How is this going to affect me?" It's hard for me to admit that, since it doesn't fit with my self image. And yet, it's freeing, and an expansion, and I know can take me further faster (with Jupiter Aries). After all, Aries is the "Me First" and "I Am!" sign.

By Sunday, there will be six planets in Aries (Sun-Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus-Mars), making it a great time for self-focus, since Aries is the fire energy of vibrant Selfhood. This is a freeing time if you've put your own needs 2nd for whatever reason. It's a time to come back to yourself in its most potent (undiluted) version. If you sense you've been living a shadow version of yourself, now is the time to step out into the light. You can sense more urgently, your unique soul drive, and draw new inspiration from that.

I've always admired the strong sense of Self, of Aries, since it constantly takes them into new experiences. I've got that Cancer Sun sign trait of craving the familiar, and moving indirectly crablike. Water and earth signs can find this boost of cardinal fire helps to be more decisive, overcome inertia, depression. Air signs can be moved out of the doldrums (no air to catch your sails), and be moved forward on a fresh idea. Fire signs find motivation, expansion, and endless enthusiasm.

Saturn Libra is the counterpoint, which will be exactly opposite the Sun and Moon at 13 degrees on the New Moon. Saturn keeps us from going too far, or being unfair to others in our plans for expansion.

As we near the New Moon Aries (April 3, 2011), we can come into contact with that primary essence within, that's the source for original impulses. As the Moon wanes through the week, start talking to this young Self that simply moves in the world, and is one with it. The waning Moon is a chance to strip and let go, of whatever needs to be tossed in the great cauldron at the Dark Moon.

Thinkstock/Getty Images Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered    Aries & The Power of Being Self-Centered  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 5:34 pm

Solane Star wrote:

I've been uncharacteristically self-absorbed today -- maybe it's Venus (in Pisces) about to cross my Ascendant, and all this self-centered Aries energy. I took loads of pictures of myself, some with my dog Lulu. And even looking at the New Moon chart, my driving interest was, "How is this going to affect me?" It's hard for me to admit that, since it doesn't fit with my self image. And yet, it's freeing, and an expansion, and I know can take me further faster (with Jupiter Aries). After all, Aries is the "Me First" and "I Am!" sign.

By Sunday, there will be six planets in Aries (Sun-Moon, Jupiter, Mercury, Uranus-Mars), making it a great time for self-focus, since Aries is the fire energy of vibrant Selfhood. This is a freeing time if you've put your own needs 2nd for whatever reason. It's a time to come back to yourself in its most potent (undiluted) version. If you sense you've been living a shadow version of yourself, now is the time to step out into the light. You can sense more urgently, your unique soul drive, and draw new inspiration from that.

As we near the New Moon Aries (April 3, 2011), we can come into contact with that primary essence within, that's the source for original impulses. As the Moon wanes through the week, start talking to this young Self that simply moves in the world, and is one with it. The waning Moon is a chance to strip and let go, of whatever needs to be tossed in the great cauldron at the Dark Moon.

WELL,

I'll BE Honest here, Ive BE-en FEEL-ing some what excited and apprehensive ALL in the same breathe, I AM taken a " DEEP ONE " thats for SURE!! !!

I read this post above after the days events, which I REAL-ly like to do, BE-cause it REAL-ly does en-SURE(confirm) my daily events and happenings, so that I don't think that I made it ALL UP on my own, or something that I imagined only in my head.

Well, what I AM about to say happened to me on the day of the 30th of March, the very day just BE-fore my mates BE-Day on the 31st of March. Him also BE-ing a Aries Sun and BE-ing born year of the " Dragon " gives him the double body of a Aries. Me BE-ing a Taurus Sun and also BE-ing Born year of the " Dragon " also gives me the other Sign Sun Aries to go with my Taurus Sun self lessons and reflections, though my mate.

I've had a many lessons along the way and on this journey of self discovery and learning the difference BE-tween selfish and selfless, Aries self lessons continue to teach me WELL and truly inspire me to " AWAKEN ". tongue

Anyways back to the reason and season of why I AM posting this in the first place. He's gone and OPENED a REAL-ly BIG window and doorway for me, by his BE-ing so self-less and not self-ish, BE-ing it was his BE-Day and not mine, until May. Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

So back to why I'm FEEL-ing so excited and a little apprehensive is BE-cause he take me out to buy me all new camera gear Shocked the very day just BE-fore his B-DAY on March 30th and I give him my older camera. He not only bought me my new camera but also bought me a few new lens and some other accessories to go along with it. He said he watched me this winter and seen my lack of inspiration and enthusiasm as I was starting to FEEL very limited with my photography and the camera that I had, so I don't do much this winter with my photograpy.

WHAT a self-less BLESS-ing and GIFT of support this ALL has turned out to BE. Cool

So I have alot of learning and reading to do NOW with my new Camera and Lens, BE-fore I can rush out there and just take pics and have FUN.

I LOVE my new camera and I've cried alot of tears of " JOY " all-ready.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1