Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speak With Wisdom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Speak With Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Speak With Wisdom   Speak With Wisdom Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 11:07 pm

Speak With Wisdom

Soul Sign

Wise speech emanates from the soul. It does not need to be clever, but it does need to be constructive, be motivated by goodwill, be appropriate, true and beneficial.

Reflection

Wise speech is not harsh, nor does it put another down, even though it can be direct and address injustice or mistreatment.

When we feel hurt or unloved we often use speech that is not wise, speech that is intended to hurt another. Words can hurt since the emotional pain networks in your brain overlap with physical pain networks. While the recall of physical pain in the past is a lot weaker than when first experienced, memories of emotional pain can be very intense over a very long period of time. They can alter relationships forever.

Frequently examine the nature, quality and motivation of your speech to other people, especially in situations where you feel uncomfortable.

By Soul Journey

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Speak With Wisdom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Speak With Wisdom   Speak With Wisdom Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 10:17 am

ao guilty as charged...it is never my intention to hurt others with my words although i know at times I do. I also forget to word things so that it is known that what I am saying is my opinion and not a holy truth. Then again, I don't claim to have wise speech so much as verbal diarrhea - words just keep running out of my mouth lol.

If anything I 've ever said has hurt any one of you my dear friends, please forgive me. :strthrw:
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Speak With Wisdom
Page 1 of 1