Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger Empty
PostSubject: New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger   New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:11 am

Molly Hall About.com
Thursday May 5, 2011

New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger Wolves

I've spent much of this New Moon being still, and sensing...so much is happening. I read this recently from the classic Women Who Run with the Wolves, "When wolves perceive pleasure or danger, they at first become utterly still. They become like statues, utterly focused so they can see, so they can hear, so they can sense what is there, sense what is there in its most elemental form."

Click on Link:
http://www.amazon.com/Women-Wolves-Clarissa-Pinkola-Estes/dp/0345409876

Some are sensing the need to be alert, that there is mischief afoot. Things are not as they seem. It's time to sense with your animal instincts, so sharp now. The gut instincts have a strong say so now, to be able to make wise decisions in this time of deception and confusion.

When so much in the outer world doesn't make sense, you can find your foundation within yourself. This is wise, too, you sense your lifeforce pulling back from this or that (maybe a job). Too often, we panic, and try to keep going with it, when it might be at a natural end.

I'm sensing one of those patterns of pulling back happening, to get to what's authentic and uncorrupted within me. This is from the same chapter of WWRWTW, on what it means to "run with the wolves," "It is to go for the jugular, to get right down to the seed and to the bones of everything and anything in your life, because that's where your pleasure is, that's where your joy is, that's where a woman's Eden lies, that place where there is time and freedom to be, wander, wonder, write, sing, create and not be afraid."

So coming back to yourself can feel like an act of defiance. To make yourself strong, with nourishing food, and root out darkness within yourself, so you won't live in fear or vulnerable to manipulation. And to firm up the commitment to do what you came here to do -- gaining power from this pulsing source (jugular, seed or bones), where it originates.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger   New Moon: Being Still to Perceive Pleasure or Danger Icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 2:21 am

Solane Star wrote:
I'm sensing one of those patterns of pulling back happening, to get to what's authentic and uncorrupted within me. This is from the same chapter of WWRWTW, on what it means to "run with the wolves," "It is to go for the jugular, to get right down to the seed and to the bones of everything and anything in your life, because that's where your pleasure is, that's where your joy is, that's where a woman's Eden lies, that place where there is time and freedom to be, wander, wonder, write, sing, create and not be afraid."

So coming back to yourself can feel like an act of defiance. To make yourself strong, with nourishing food, and root out darkness within yourself, so you won't live in fear or vulnerable to manipulation. And to firm up the commitment to do what you came here to do -- gaining power from this pulsing source (jugular, seed or bones), where it originates.

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1