Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:45 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Woodpe11
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:47 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Woodpe12
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:53 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Woodpe13
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 12:58 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Water_12

Ooooh and by the way, I see lots of Nature Spirits in this pic and Nature Spirits ALL-so in the Frosty Morning pics. Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:08 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Water_13

Water Nature Spirit Images

Last edited by Solane Star on Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:14 am

" You cannot see anything that you do not first contemplate as a reality."

-- Ramtha

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: See the Beauty in Everything   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:46 am

As you awaken to your divine nature, you will appreciate beauty in everything you see, touch and experience.

Wayne W. Dyer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Be thankful for the wonderful gift of being able to serve humanity, your planet and your God. Be grateful for the opportunity to live your life purposefully in tune with the will of the Source of All. That's a lot to be grateful for.

Wayne W. Dyer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:21 am

Do not let the pursuit of excellence in your chosen field blind you to the excellence of another. See the same spirit in them, pursuing the same excellence to which you aspire.

*Our ancestors in light*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 9:47 am

It is better to suffer a decision taken than to suffer to take a decision; in the former you progress, in the later you stagnate.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 am

Beautiful words Moonie. rose
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:32 am

Nuelma wrote:
As you awaken to your divine nature, you will appreciate beauty in everything you see, touch and experience.

Wayne W. Dyer

Thanks Nuelma, I REAL-ly resonate with this ONE flower

Like a Star @ heaven dragonfly Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:42 am

Keepers of the Light carry invisible candles of hope, touching Hearts and illuminating the souls of friends~ Tom Barker
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 3:56 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Cat_invisible_high_five

Laughing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:34 am

That is so cute Solane! I have been thinking about getting me and my 3 girls a kitten. Today especially. I think universe (and the kitten) is calling. It should come soon.
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:36 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Awakening
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 4:39 am

Nuelma,

You should Just Do it, I am excited for your girls. authorakitteh

surrender dead horse surrender
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Yes, they will be excited. They will love it. Me too. spirit guide
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:05 pm

I picked up two new foster doggies today. I love having a house full of love pnkhrt woohoo pnkhrt
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:24 pm

It's wonderful isn't it Goth. I love how you are fostering these beautiful souls. You are, as Solane so succinctly put it, a candle for others. Bless your beautiful heart. Those doggies are lucky, actually, I don't think they are lucky, it is divinity, not luck, that brings them and your family together. It is superb! rnbwstr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Intention   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 1:30 pm

When you practice unbending intent, you match up with the intent of the all-creative universal mind. Keep a solid picture of the task you want to accomplish in your mind and refuse to let that intention disappear.

Wayne W. Dyer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 19, 2010 11:11 pm

Celebrate everything. fairygirl
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 2:33 am

Nuelma wrote:
Celebrate everything. fairygirl

Cool I really like that - life is a celebration of experiences flower
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 8:32 pm

Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.

Mahatma Gandhi
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 2:14 am

Each friend represents a world in us,

a world possibly not born until they arrive,

and it is only by this meeting

that a new world is born.

~Anais Nin

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next