Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:53 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter21
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 1:55 am

A lot of these Butter-FLIES just came out of their cocoon'''''''s ☀

I FEEL this is ALL-so the Stage that I AM in at this point in my life too.

lb Just learning how to Truly FLY
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:01 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter22
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:05 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter23
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:09 am

You can chase a butterfly all over the field and never catch it. But if you sit quietly in the grass it will come and sit on your shoulder.
Author Unknown

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:12 am

His talent was as natural as the pattern that was made by the dust on a butterfly's wings. At one time he understood it no more than the butterfly did and he did not know when it was brushed or marred.

Ernest Hemingway

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:15 am

I do not know whether I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Ê Chuang Tzu

Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:32 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter24
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:35 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter25
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:54 am

"How amazing would it be, to really live in your truth every day. To do exactly what you want to do everyday. To say no to everything that does not make you feel good about who you are and to say yes to everything that brings you joy." - Alissa Cohen

This is what it's ALL about Like a Star @ heaven cheers Like a Star @ heaven

I get to do alot about this, these days. Theres lots of " JOY-o-US Moments", so does this mean, I Am living more of my truth daily.

Making a point of " Taking Daily Doses of JOY ", is GREAT for ONE-s Health and WELL BE-ing !! !!

BE-ing more Self-less and not selfish.

I REAL-ly think so rnbwstr

Last edited by Solane Star on Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:55 am

You are the only person you will spend every moment of every day with until the moment of your death. No one else with share this journey with you. That's why it is so important to, not only get to know yourself, but to enjoy your own company. After all, if you don't like being with you… why would anyone else? - Aleesha Stephenson
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:38 am

Quantity versus Quality

Soul Sign

Soul is the energy of qualities, not the form that experiences take. Soul is not the quantity, situations or circumstances, but their underlying value, meaning and purpose.

Reflection

It is not what we experience that says something about ourselves, but how we experience. It is not what happens but how we respond or react to what happens that reveals who we believe we are. Do you think, feel or act in ways which show that you are the soul in charge of your life, or a victim of life’s challenges?

By Soul Journey
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:44 am

Solane Star wrote:
Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Butter19

Oh Solane.... :apl: I am speechless with the beauty in this photo! This squeezes my heart in a good way and gets the love back pumping through my veins - awesome!!! It would look gorgeous on a t-shirt. And of course I would wear it!! hrtbt
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:47 am

Now I want to see more of your black and white photography - girl u rock!!!! woohoo

And the accompanying quotes are amazing too - you are right, this daily dose is like a vitamin for the soul cheers
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:50 am

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Dyer-die-music

I Dream with Powerful Intention. Opening my mind to Spirit, I trust my intuition to deliver powerful visions of my inspired future, and I empower my intent to transform those visions into reality.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 3:52 am

We must be willing to get rid of the life we've planned,
so as to have the life that is waiting for us.
The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.
- Joseph Campbell

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.
- Anonymous

bunny
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:54 am

GothiKat wrote:
Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Dyer-die-music

I Dream with Powerful Intention. Opening my mind to Spirit, I trust my intuition to deliver powerful visions of my inspired future, and I empower my intent to transform those visions into reality.
- Jonathan Lockwood Huie

These REAL-ly rock my SOL DEEP-ly, to it's core s-ELF.

Thank-You ☀

I FEEL so at home in my DREAMS, theres no mistaking WHO I AM Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:57 am

Me too blush high5
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 2:36 am

"There are sacred moments in life when we experience in rational and very direct ways that separation,
the boundary between ourselves and other people and between ourselves and Nature, is illusion. Oneness
is reality. We can experience that stasis is illusory and that reality is continual flux and change on very
subtle and also on gross levels of perception.
- Charlene Spretnak

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Inspiration_quotes_graphics_c2

Words have such little power on their own yet when skillfully combined can produce profound and inspiring ideas.

When we read words that resonate with us personally, sometimes the words just jump off the page.

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Draft_lens4155692module28700242photo_1240286424Fotolia_4067927_S
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:47 pm

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Quote-card6

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 11888463
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Image-304

“Don’t get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water.” ~Li Zhènfan

“Don’t take life too seriously, you’ll never get out alive.” ~Elbert Hubbard

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
Albert Einstein
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:48 am

All the Buddhas of all the ages have been telling you a very simple fact: Be - don't try to become. Within these two words, be and becoming, your whole life is contained. Being is enlightenment, becoming is ignorance.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:42 pm

bravo I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:43 pm

No-one needs a smile as a person who fails to give one ~ anonymous
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)   Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Dose (Inspiring Pick-Me-Ups)
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next