Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Empty
PostSubject: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:55 pm

by Debbie "Takara" Shelor

We came from distant galaxies on a grand mission - to usher Planet Earth and all her inhabitants into the New Age. We held a beautiful vision of a golden age of love and light, where all beings from ants, to rocks, to humans, to lobsters would be honored for their gifts and for who they are.

We are, each of us, cocky rebels and rabel rousers. We actually thought it would be fun. Can you believe that? Deep inside we are each a bit like Hans Solo from Star Wars. We like to do things our own way. We hate joining anything and taking orders, advice, or instructions from others. And we are also like the Three Musketeers. We actually enjoy the fight and it never occurred to us that we wouldn't win.

So what happened?

Well we were born. We became a tiny infant completely dependent on human parents, who basically had no clue. And we inherited their limiting beliefs and fears and then we took on a pile of our own. Life reflected back to us people and situations that proved to us that our beliefs were correct and we became depressed, co-dependent, addicted, obsessed, ill, obese, and our self esteem spiraled ever downward.

We learned that happiness and getting our way required that we conform to the desires of those around us. We had to "behave." We had to "be good." We had to get certain marks in school. We had to be polite. We had to do well in sports. We had to do a million things.

In school we had to learn the answers the teachers wanted to hear - even if what was being taught was completely wrong.

If we asked questions that challenged societies beliefs, we were told to stop making trouble. If we questioned things being taught to us by our parents or through whatever religion we were born into, we were silenced. Heaven forbid if we shared that we could see angels, could astral project, or heard voices. That nonsense would absolutely not be tolerated. We shut down our curiosity, our genius, our connection to Spirit, and our joy.

It was safer.

Then we became adults with the same depression, co-dependency, addictions, obsessions, illnesses, obesity, and our self esteem had not improved.

We went to college and chased after what our parents, society, the magazines and television said was the ultimate dream - an attractive partner/mate, a powerful career, a home, a fancy car, the right friends, the best vacations. Even if we managed to attain all that, we still felt empty and shallow. We still weren't happy.

Finally one day something happened that was so awful we thought our entire world had been shattered. And it had. We were hit by the metaphysical two by four up side the head. Our soul was shouting: "Wake Up!"

So slowly and painfully we woke up to the fact that we were spiritual beings having a human experience and that most of what we believed was rubbish. We began seeking answers from books, friends, teachers, gurus, workshops, religions, massage, yoga, Reiki, and on and on. We did a million therapies and tried too many techniques to count, in order to unlearn everything that previously had been so important. We became workshop, book, psychic reading junkies. Unfortunately, many of us simply replaced the old junk with new junk and didn't really improve our lifes or our level of happiness at all.

Some of us were actually tenacious enough to actually accomplish deep healing.

We grew. We evolved. We began to understand how manifesting in this dimension really works. We learned how to observe our life as we participated in it. We remembered that seeking happiness was important.

And then we got caught up in what we believed was the appropriate way to behave as spiritual people. We started shutting down our truth just as we did as children. We began to observe much more than we participated. We became loving and sweet and just allowed whatever happen to gently roll off our back. We dropped out of society and only spent time with the one or two friends that we could find of "like mind."

We weren't being Spiritual Warriors. We WIMPED OUT.

I didn't come here to be a nice girl, look pretty, and simply enjoy the sunset over the Jemez Mountains every day. (It is quite lovely, however)

I came here to ROCK this place. Bust up the bull. Wake up the folks. Move this sucker (the earth) into the next dimension.

I came here to completely throw off the shackles binding me to mediocrity and help as many people as possible do the same.

I'm no longer willing to NOT say or write something, just because I don't want to offend anyone. I'm no longer sitting on the side lines saying that whatever is happening in Washington, in Iraq, or anywhere else, doesn't involve me directly so I'll just pretend it isn't happening, manifest my own beautiful little reality, and ignore and allow whatever else is going on. No, not anymore.

Ah, but now I'm coming from a much different place - a healed place. I'm not an angry activist blaming others for all the problems in the world. I know that I am responsible for what is happening in my world and now I'm ready to change it on a bigger scale. I can see my life and world events from a much higher perspective. I am not reacting or being run by negative emotion. I am in a calm, clear, wonderful place and I've decided to stand up for what I believe is in the highest and best interest of all humanity and this planet.

I'm back in the world game.

Won't you join me?

Blessings,
Deb

Spirit of Nature
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:20 am

Shocked okay....so this Deb lady is obviously an Indigo...that's not a bad thing...sharing her thoughts and opinions: still not a bad thing. Making a judgment about other people and labelling them hmmmmmmmm scratch Where's the spirit working at a human level in that? Anyhoo, I understand where you are coming from posting this Solane. And believe me, I used to feel the same. Just as recently as a few weeks ago this would have been me but now...not so much. 'Bringing this sucker in to the next dimension' is alot less black and white than getting a whole heap of people to jump on the band wagon with you and steam roll your way forwards. This article implies it is to be done just by the humans on this planet or to be initiated by the star seeds and other off planet helpers who are arriving here daily. Uh-uh, I don't buy it. There are so many different layers and levels to this that to assume anything like simply taking a political stand will pave the way forward is naive. Deb has one thing right though - we all must start with ourselves and heal from within.

By all means, scream until you run out of breath and voice your opinions, but don't expect them to fall on open ears let alone sympathetic ones. If you want to make a change then BE the change. Don't stand there and complain about dying animals in an oil spill - get out there and clean it up and heal the animals. Can't do that? Not many people can unless they are in the immediate area. This is where good old human common sense comes into the spiritual realm. Work within your own area to clean up the mess. Homeless animals? Find them a home - feed them, take them to a shelter. Children on the streets causing a problem? Start a program to entertain them or a group where they can be actively involved in the community in a positive way. Sick of graffiti? Have a street art competition in a specified area or donate a factory wall to the kids to paint. Whatever you see needs to change, bring about a positive instead of adding another negative. Let's step out of reactivity into proactivity. This is the transition necessary to shift dimensions. All this activism and complaining aint gonna get us anywhere in my opinion. Didn't the 60s and 70s prove that already?

I hope Deb takes her Indigo fire and befriends her inner child so they can both work together in a positive way. I am sure she will feel alot more fulfilled and the world will not seem like such a black and white arena. flower
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 6:13 am

I see what you are saying, Goth, because I believe in active-ism. And that can even mean helping to make changes in the world around you - small things, like, someone tells you they don't get breaks at work. I tell them that legally they are entitled to such-and-such number of breaks per day, and that they should ask for that much. That to me is activism because it may help that one person in a small way... I'm not an 'angry activist' but I believe in worker's rights to not be exploited, and I will do what I can about that. And animals need help. I 100% support people who strive for animals to be free from abuse. Lots of things. It doesn't make me less spiritual because I have belief in doing something about these issues on a basic day to day level. I believe in doing good things in the world.

Activism = being active! :suspect:
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 10:15 am

Yes good point Gem. I guess that sort of activism is useful. It is the large displays of anger and brow beating that I disagree with. We all have free choice and I don't believe force is the best way to bring about change. There's a big difference between educating others or informing them and screaming at them emotionally (venting). Being helpful is the way of the peaceful warrior. Kindness is a wonderful way to make a change.
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 9:55 pm

"In a gentle way, you can shake the world" - Ghandi.

agr
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 8:14 pm

bravo send luv

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"

- Ghandi
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:26 am

sweet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:21 am

Wow, I hear what you and Gem are saying Goth, but I tend to lean towards Deb's view. Sometimes the gentle way doesn't work. Sometimes someone has to take the stand and be the forerunner voice and be loud. Every little bit helps. If we were all quiet gentle souls that didn't want to rock the boat I don't think much would be accomplished at all. Perhaps a lot of peace would abound, but a lot of boredom aswell. It sometimes takes an Indigo's fire to wake up the really heavy sleepers. rnbwstr
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:50 am

Sure, I hear you Nuelma but does it really work? Free will abounds on this planet. Most times when someone starts yelling everyone tells them to shut the fruitcake up - usually because they want to continue sleeping lol. I don't know that awakening to awareness is something that comes with force. It has to be felt by the individual to make an enduring change in their lives.

Maybe I am wrong. I am sure there are many different ways of doing things, even riding the wave of change we are all going through. I just remember learning about hysteria in my studies and how it is contagious - first one person starts screaming and then another and another until you have mass hysteria or an intense emotional outpouring - but no action. I have felt it myself. I get all hyped up and excited listening to someone's ideas especially when they are delivered passionately or I read and find out things that get me so inspired and then....nothing. The reaction fades, the emotions pass and I go back to being the same old me. However, when I find it in myself to be passionate about something, then I act. When the origin of the feelings come from within, change happens. I honestly don't believe external forces can be relied on in spiritual growth because it is down to the individual to do the growing within themselves and that requires intrinsic motivation. The rewards for our actions in this case are all felt or experienced inside our being.

The old systems are breaking down. The old way is to yell the loudest to maintain control and guide the masses. But so is brainwashing, taking away personal freedom of thought and choice, and dictating how to do things that really need to be decided by the individual themselves. If the Indigos have a job to do here it is to show by example the benefit of stepping away from those old institutions and live by your own choices. It is their courage that makes them pioneers in human evolution. There is no boredom in personal freedom and growth because we are co-creating a reality beyond being controlled and suppressed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:06 am

No-one is saying anything about yelling or shouting Goth, it's all about being strong, knowing the goal and going for it. Force is a tool to be utilized. Take a look at Mother Earth, do you not think that sometimes she uses her force? It is a way. It is spirit. Spirit is everything - gentleness and force. Free will abounds, yes. Some choose quiet, some choose noise. Quiet without purpose gives no result, noise without purpose gives no result. Both are choices and both are equally revered by the universe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:08 am

There is no right or wrong way, there are just ways.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:16 am

Understood. I can agree with that ☀
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 am

See? Now this is where the Arcturian in me becomes the student to the Pleiadian in you lol Laughing
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:20 am

Arcturians are watchers whereas Pleiadians are doers on this planet...
Back to top Go down
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:32 am

I actually believe in both approaches. These days I prefer to take small but helpful actions in my daily life, but I do also do things that involve making an opinion known - like going to public meetings or protests - because I believe there is strength in numbers and that I should add my voice to the cause, even if I'm just a person walking alongside others. I don't believe in violent protests though because they draw the wrong kind of attention to a cause.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 1:53 pm

Violence is never the answer. Never ever ever. Strength yes, overpowering no.
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp?   Are You a Spiritual Warrior or a Metaphysical Wimp? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1