Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dream interpretation?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GemLover
Co-Creator of Reality
Co-Creator of Reality

Dream interpretation? Empty
PostSubject: Dream interpretation?   Dream interpretation? Icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 8:12 am

I had a dream last night that I visited Ringo Starr's website for some reason, and clicked on a video link that played a clip of Marc Bolan performing live. It wasn't a clip I've ever seen before, but it had a real sense of energy about it. However... it was slightly grainy or something, like my computer wasn't connecting to it very well.

My thoughts about the dream are that maybe while I am able to connect spiritually, my connection is a bit tenuous or not very clear at the moment. And maybe the fact that I had to go to the video clip via Ringo Starr's website, could be something to do with me needing to go through another medium (metaphorically and literally!) to get my connection instead of going straight to the source. Any thoughts on this, anyone?

Additionally, last night I happened to see some of an American sitcom on TV - I don't know what the show was, but in the background of the set, the letters "MB" were on the wall and clearly in my view. I think he could be around me at the moment, but maybe my connection is messed up or something.
Back to top Go down

Dream interpretation?
Page 1 of 1