Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hour Watch Great Jolts

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Hour Watch  Great Jolts  Empty
PostSubject: Hour Watch Great Jolts    Hour Watch  Great Jolts  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 3:50 pm

Hour Watch (Horoscope)
Where's the Love Today?
Molly Hall, About.com
Through Friday, January 14th, 2011

Great Jolts

Monday is one for wild emotions, with a more than slight chance of ripples of hysteria. Are people losing their heads around you? A little detachment goes a long way. So does finding outlets for your outbursts - mad scribblings (or any creative experimentation) show a touch of genius now.

The Moon in Pisces is impulsed off Jupiter-Uranus early, before going into Aries.

All day, there can be restlessness, and overwhelm. Take a time out to walk around the corner, if you need to blow off steam. Last night, I felt solar symptoms while making dinner -- some of these for me are head pressure, burny scalp, nausea. The Sun has been active with CME's and solar wind lately, according to the sources I check. This adds to the feeling of wanting to jump out of your skin.

Later Monday any built up tension can be like a hot, dancing wire. The very dear person Susan Miller of AstroZone pointed out there's a Mercury square to Uranus, and we decided to schedule our talk (a 2011 update) for another day. Great for spontaneous intuitive hits, but not so great for balanced give and take. And there could be technical problems, or disruptions...crackly static on the other end of the line.

This can cause shocking words, and under an Aries Moon, they could be fighting words. And yet, it's so clearly a chance to work with unusual energies, to break through blocks of perception. So in looking at the extremes of today's aspects, find ways to know the heights, and avoid placing yourself where you'd experience the lows. My tips: avoid crowds, getting into emotion-driven polarized debates on the net, exercise and stretch, drink calming teas, breathe deeply.

The mercurial quantum leaps continue into Tuesday, with a Mercury-Jupiter square. When the atmosphere is respectful and open to free thinking, great ideas can be grasped from the ethers. New ways of connecting the dots change everything, and new pathways are revealed. Very stimulating!

Partnerships thrive when the trust is there, to speak spontaneously, and see where the thoughts carry you.

Wednesday sees the Half-Moon in Aries, a turning point before the waxing Moon toward full (January 19th). The wakeful energies supply the energy to make bold decisions. At the waxing Half-Moon, you could identify what actions to take, to move into new areas of growth. These actions could be provocative, and a catalyst, that disrupt old agreements in relationship or work.

There's impulsiveness in the air, but Saturn (Libra) lends grace to any tough conversations. More than ever, the stage is set to see both sides of any situation, and be fair.

By Thursday, Mercury has moved into Capricorn, for its final days in direct shadow (to the 18th). Whatever has felt like a gnarled, knotty problem starts to look solvable. The new perceptual angles you've experienced can now be put into practice.

The calmest of Moons (in Taurus) begins to bring us down from the jittery energies of the week. The new realizations can settle in, under this exalted Moon through Friday. Take refuge in the earthly and sensual -- walking the nature path, soaking, eating exotic fruits, kissing and cuddling, getting lost in your art.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

Hour Watch  Great Jolts  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hour Watch Great Jolts    Hour Watch  Great Jolts  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 10:31 pm

I am all for getting lost in my art dead horse
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/

Hour Watch Great Jolts
Page 1 of 1