Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding The Hidden Gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Finding The Hidden Gift Empty
PostSubject: Finding The Hidden Gift   Finding The Hidden Gift Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 10:04 pm

Finding The Hidden Gift

Soul Sign

What we don’t like and what we reject is usually a gift that we have not learned to value because we have not understood our need for it.

Reflection

We need to make friends with what we reject, what we see as "bad" in ourselves and in other people. We must not only tolerate what we find painful, but actually approach it more deeply, more whole heartedly rather than trying to escape from it. The only way to do this successfully is with an open heart, letting it soften you. This way you are not attacking it or seeking to eradicate it, but instead embracing it. For only then will it serve the purpose for which it exists and can reveal to you the gift hidden within it.

Identify something you reject in yourself or in another and take it into your heart. Let it speak to you and reveal its teaching, blessing or energy.

By Soul Journey

I do this all the time, no matter what it is in my life that I reject, or have viewed as chaos, negative, bad, wrong, tragic, pain-ful, hurt-ful, sin-ful, a shame, ect... It does'nt really matter how bad or pain-ful these issues had been to me in the past, because Ive allowed myself to look at things from a different perspective now. I now view them as a very important part of the journey, so that I can give it all the balance that it needs and by finding the good and lessons (GIFT) in any given situation that life throws at me, and believe me that I've been thrown my fair share of these situations to teach me how to find these gifts & lessons. I believe everything in life has a REASON & A SEASON to learn from. With this said and changing my perspective on how I see life from how I used to see it has changed greatly.This has allowed me to have a much greater understanding and answers alot of un-answered questions of always wondering why all these bad and pain-ful things had to happen to me and so many other's. With this understanding I have found that I don't always need to go though it the hard way all the time, just to get the gift and lessons of life. That it has opened a many different doors and opportunites to LIVE a more " JOY-FULL " fore-fulling life and to BE able see the BRIGHTER side of life, without always having to fall victim(Prey) and blaming other's and the circumstances that surround MY ISSUES, instead I own them and this way I allow myself to BE accountable for my own life and journey, this way allows me not to just drop my baggage onto other's or leash out at them BE-cause I don't get it, the gift that is.

Like a Star @ heaven Wink Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Hidden Gift   Finding The Hidden Gift Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:22 pm

Identify something you reject in yourself or in another and take it into your heart. Let it speak to you and reveal its teaching, blessing or energy.

Identify something you like in yourself or in another and take it into your heart. You will find the blessing a lot faster and see the world through different eyes. What you focus on you expand: do you want to see a world full of rejection and judgments? Is it wise to see all people as damaged, including yourself? Does it add to the quality of existence on this planet to constantly being analysing instead of simply experiencing and appreciating what this world has to offer? People are only a small part of the whole on this planet or even in this universe. If we could expand our consciousness to be part of the bigger picture instead of people-focused, how much greater would our lives be enriched? I stepped off the self-help carousel and went and sat on the grass surrounded by trees and the sounds of the Aussie bush around me. I smiled watching my children use their imagination to play amongst their natural surroundings knowing that my amazing body helped create them. I felt my heart swell to fill my chest with gratitude and everything became so much more vivid and alive.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Hidden Gift   Finding The Hidden Gift Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 12:24 pm

Bravo Solane for sharing hugslf When we own our 'stuff' we move forwards and lessen the pain in our lives. We start to be honest with ourselves about what we need instead of holding on to things way past their due dates.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding The Hidden Gift   Finding The Hidden Gift Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding The Hidden Gift
Page 1 of 1