Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2012 and Bursts from the Sun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness

2012 and Bursts from the Sun Empty
PostSubject: 2012 and Bursts from the Sun   2012 and Bursts from the Sun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:12 am

Molly Hall About.com
Tuesday November 9, 2010

Today's aspects are powerful, with the Moon Capricorn aligned with Pluto and the No. Node. The North Node is a point (not a planet) that is like a directional on humanity's compass -- this way! With it, comes soul (and collective soul) surveying to do, of shadow, power and the Earth's destiny. And finding your own role to play in this high stakes drama.

There's a lot going on, but this week is one to dig deeper for hidden reserves. Or to make changes that cut out inessential activities or habits that keep you off center. 2012 interpreter Dr. Christine Page writes, "As life gets increasingly chaotic and challenging, it's important to take time for yourself to connect with your own sense of inner knowing. Balancing body, mind and spirit are the keys to getting through this period of transformation we call the Shift."

There are changes in the frequencies, and I'm definitely feeling it physically. The Sun is more active, with larger flares lately glancing the magnetosphere, and our bodies are affected by that through geo-magnetic storms. This weekend, both Virgo man and I felt head pressure and lethargy, and that onset of frustration/anger that I associate now with solar activity. My tuned-in friend in Mullumbimby, Australia also experienced this, and found balance by walking on the beach and reminding herself, "this too shall pass."

There's a connection between the Sun and the alignment to the black hole, of the Galactic Center. It's my understanding that increased solar activity is set to bring more of these altering energies our way. With the Sun picking up its activity, we may need to experiment with what helps us stay balanced and in trust. Some ideas: going deep into nature; "earthing" by lying down; resting; drinking lots of fluids; minimizing contact with other frequencies.

Starting tomorrow, Dr. Page is offering a seminar through The Emergence Project called, 2012: Birthing a World of Unity and Compassion. She talks about the heart, and how we're invited now to live from there, with energies pulsing from the "Heart of the Great Mother." This is all brand new territory, and each of us is an authority on our experience of it.

Yesterday I heard someone James Gilliland say it seems that we're all waiting -- waiting for someone else to take control of a world out of control. But as we're freed from old baggage and doubts, feelings of powerlessness and false illusions, we can begin to become the creators we're destined to be. Writes Dr. Page, "According to the Maya, such an alignment heralds the birth of a new world on December 21, 2012 , embracing the qualities of love, peace and unity. Who are the creators of such a world? We are! Now more than ever before, it is our thoughts, beliefs and dreams which will shape our future and that of the generations who follow."

We begin with ourselves, of course, and balancing our own energies. I'll be curious to see her thoughts as an MD on solar symptoms, and will be reporting back to you all on how to best move through these changes of body and spirit. Do you sense these energies, and have symptoms that come with flares? What helps you stay balanced (with this or just chaos in general)? And please join me if you can at the link Below!

Astrology About.com

The Emergence Project.net

Last edited by Solane Star on Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:59 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Solane Star

2012 and Bursts from the Sun Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2012 and Bursts from the Sun   2012 and Bursts from the Sun Icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:36 am

Talking about " SUN BLAST " ☀

These pics were taken today ☀ cheers ☀

2012 and Bursts from the Sun Nov_co11

2012 and Bursts from the Sun Nov_co10

2012 and Bursts from the Sun Nov_co12

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1