Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams   Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 3:36 am

Molly Hall About.com
Thursday January 27, 2011

There's a long lost love that meets me from time to time in the dreamworld. Does this happen to you? In a vivid dreamtime meet-up this week, we met and held each other, while also telling the other that we're happy apart. I woke up feeling more resolved, and freer, while also knowing that he and I are always connected in some mysterious way.

One effect of Saturn's retrograde in Libra (to June 13th), could be updating old relationship contracts, so we're free to move forward fully, like the Fool in the Tarot, with very little baggage on our backs. It's a deeply intimate dialogue that has to do with things like forgiveness, acceptance of the loss, or even setting new boundaries (psychically).

Before Uranus makes its big move into Aries (March 12), it's in the last degrees of Pisces, for dream world exploration that can be liberating. It lightens your load for the journey ahead. So much can be resolved in dreams, coming to us through its imagery and symbolic meaning.

It's a stellar time to update contracts that are based on staying as you are, and not emerging into your fullness. Or to quickly release old pain through forgiveness of someone who wronged you. To find justice in the dreamworld, where we know love is at the root of all our interactions. It can be anyone you've got unfinished business with - a parent, child, sibling, friend, enemy. It can be someone who has passed away. Here at the waning Moon, the strongest pull is toward letting go, not of the love, but of whatever keeps you bound to the past.

Astrology About.com
Back to top Go down

Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams   Meeting a Lost Love in Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:03 pm

hmmmm dreams, and I wondered! I guess now I know.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1