Psyche
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Soul, Many Journeys

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What’s Important In Relationship?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Solane Star
Co-Conscious with Oneness
Co-Conscious with Oneness

What’s Important In Relationship? Empty
PostSubject: What’s Important In Relationship?   What’s Important In Relationship? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 5:38 pm

Soul Sign

Relationships are soul caused but often are ego-based the way they are lived. Being soul caused they have a higher purpose. Being ego-based, that purpose is difficult to achieve.

Reflection

The primary issue in personality based relationships is dealing with one’s ego. Ego by nature is self- interested and self-focused. When influenced by soul it becomes more other-oriented. There can be a fake other- orientation when the underlying motive is to take sufficient interest in others in order to manipulate them or to get what one wants from them or to show off.

Self-interest usually creates distance, dissatisfaction or conflict in relationship.

When something is not working in a relationship or when there is conflict, distance, dissatisfaction, etc. ask yourself questions like these:

What’s more important, this relationship or my ego?

What’s more important, this relationship or my being right?

What’s more important, this relationship or my momentary pleasure?

What’s more important, this relationship or getting my own way?

When the relationship is given priority, soul can then enter.

By Soul Journey

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What’s Important In Relationship?   What’s Important In Relationship? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 6:15 pm

Who is "Soul Journey"?
Back to top Go down
GothiKat
Insightful Scribe
Insightful Scribe
GothiKat

PostSubject: Re: What’s Important In Relationship?   What’s Important In Relationship? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Judgement. Analysis. Contradiction. How can relationships be soul based but ego-driven unless that is what is required by the soul to learn or experience something? Basically, if Soul Journey is correct, then we should not trust our soul and instead play vigilante and change what has been divinely chosen (by our higher self). This reminds me of my 8 year old telling me he knows it all and I know nothing.

I know I am harping on about this but it is time to think deeper and ask ourselves different questions that might actually give us useful answers. How have I grown as a person through having this experience? What lessons will I take away from this relationship? How has this affected how I feel about being in a partnership? It is time to get out of that intellectual analytic new age mode and go for integration of the spirit with the human experience mode. We aren't here to be our higher selves - we are here to enhance our being through human qualities and situations. Our higher selves are not the GOD of the Bible who sits and judges. Our higher self guides and observes without interfering with the free will we were born with as humans. I can't see a child molester asking himself any of Soul Journey's questions whilst pleasuring himself in a relationship with a child. Nor can I see someone brainwashed by domestic violence and staying with their partner for the sake of their children responding in a soul-centred way to those questions. And yet both relationships came from the soul because ego is a manifestation of the same essence that chose for the being to take a human form. Ego is not an entity unto itself. It is driven by the thoughts and desires of a human mind. It is a product of Earth School basically. Ego is not a 'bad' thing. It just IS. Free will and perception influence it's actions. And who is in charge of those? Why the soul that inhabits the human form, that's who.

Sometimes I think we are trying to run before we walk in how we try to understand that which is not comprehensible. We overthink or we underthink instead of simply allowing things to be as they are. It's not ego but simply being human. We are an enquiring race full of curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://lightwarriors.heavenforum.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What’s Important In Relationship?   What’s Important In Relationship? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1